TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the watchmania.net web site and are set out below.
Please read through these carefully before placing any order. We recommend that you then print out a copy of these for future reference.
1. The www.watchmania.net and www.watchmania.co.uk websites are run and maintained by C.Robinson, address available to customers..
2. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received or other transactions entered into with watchmania.net
3. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
4. We do not guarantee that this web site will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this web site
5. All prices quoted on the watchmania.net web-site, unless other wise stated, are in Great Britain Pounds (GBP) Sterling.
6. All offers made by watchmania.net web-site are in GB Pounds sterling.
7. watchmania.net is an independent company. Although we may have some working associations with certain watch companies, manufacturers and distributors, the watchmania.net web-site is neither authorized nor approved by any watch or clock company, manufacturer or distributor mentioned within the web-sites content. Trademarks are used for information & identification purposes only & no endorsement is implied.
1. We endeavour to provide world wide delivery. In some countries the postal service is slow or inadequate, especially for large or expensive items. We will notify you immediately if we believe there may be any delays or problems posting to the destination you have chosen. We reserve the right not to post items to certain countries due to poor or inadequate postal services.
2. It is the policy of watchmania.net to send all purchases via registered or special delivery post. There will be NO exceptions. All our watches are high value items and we will not become embroiled in "lost in the post" disputes.Watchmania.net is not responsible for any loss or damage to goods during transit.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. You will be given the option of leaving the goods on back order, choosing a suitable alternative or cancelling the order. If the order is cancelled a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods which we are unable to supply.
4. The price you pay is the price displayed on this web site at the time we receive your order apart from the following two exceptions. While we try and ensure that all prices on our web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
6. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment Methods section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
7. Watchmania.net currently accepts most major credit and debit cards via Paypal. We also accept personal cheques payable to C.Robinson & Postal Orders. We also accept wire transfers direct to our bank account. Details supplied on order. We do not accept cash in the post.
8. Watchmania.net is not responsible for any third party service provided to you which may be accessed via adverts or links in our web-site. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee on most goods, please refer to our Returns & Refunds policy.
10. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 7 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations (see Returns & Refunds for further details) and the goods can be returned. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
11. We've selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
12. Buyers from outside the U.K please note. Some countries impose import duties & taxes on goods imported from the U.K. It is the buyers responsibility (and not watchmania.net) to pay any duties or taxes imposed and it is strongly recommended that any buyers from outside the U.K acquaint themselves with these charges BEFORE ordering. WE WILL NOT FALSIFY CUSTOMS PAPERS TO UNDERVALUE ITEMS SOLD.
13. Unless otherwise stated, content of www.watchmania.net is copyright C. Robinson (2004 - 2008) & may not be reproduced in any format whatsoever without permission.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We want you to be totally satisfied with every service or purchase you make from the watchmania.net web site. It is our aim to offer you value, quality and above all personal and exceptional service. So if, for any reason, you are not completely happy with any purchase, simply return the goods within 7 days of delivery, unused in their original packaging together with the receipt to our address and we'll exchange it or offer you a full refund. All postage costs incurred either to or from the customer are non refundable.
YOU MUST INFORM US OF YOUR DISSATISFACTION BY PHONE OR E-MAIL FIRST
We also offer a 90 day return policy if you can prove the item is not of genuine stated manufacture. This must be supported by an accredited member of the British Horological Institute, N.A.W.C.C or similar.
We also offer a 30 day mechanical warranty. This excludes any damage due to water, mishandling, over-winding, dropping or other physical abuse. The item must be returned to watchmania.net for inspection & any repair will be arranged by us. There are no exceptions. ANY WORK CARRIED OUR ELSEWHERE & PRIOR TO OUR INSPECTION RENDERS THIS WARRANTY INVALID. If it is not possible to repair the item a full refund will be given.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under the Distance Selling
Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this
web site, for a full refund. This does not apply to items personalised, ordered
specially for you or made to your specification. It also does not apply to items
such as earrings or any other item which cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
To cancel your order you can email us, or write to us (see "Contact Us" for details) within seven days of delivery of your items, quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the items and must not use them. Items should be returned to watchmania.net using an appropriate postal method with suitable compensation if necessary. All postage costs incurred either to or from the customer are non refundable.
If you have an Internet order query, please contact watchmania.net by telephone or email (follow CONTACT US link below) (For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from watchmania.net may be recorded or monitored).
watchmania.net web site is
operated and owned by C.Robinson. The purpose of this statement is to set out
how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By supplying this
information via E-mail or post and by using the watchmania.net web site
generally you agree to this use.
1. When you use this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
(b) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, telephone, text message, mail or otherwise) about watchmania.net products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We do not divulge or share any of your information with any other company or any third parties.
(c) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
3. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
a. to employees and agents of watchmania.net to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by watchmania.net now or in the future;
We may also disclose your information:
a. to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
b. if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
4. In order that we can monitor and improve the watchmania web-site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
6. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
7. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
8. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9. Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
About Watches Buy FAQ Sell History Contact Policy Links